Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Just another Squirrel trying to get a nut

Hi I'm Rob. I am a Sergeant in the United States Army. I have noticed that there are few resources on the Internet dedicated to simplifying money matters for members of the Armed Forces. I am here to change that. There is far too much mystery surrounding day to day financial management, also there are far too many young Soldiers thrust into the Army without any guidance on what to do with that huge paycheck they receive every two weeks. I do not want to fool you, I am not a financial expert I am just a simple Soldier here to help my fellow Soldiers.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, I stumbled upon your site. Just want to thank you and all service members for your sacrifice and service to our country. I hope you get to come home soon!
Sincerely,
Melody